9 March 2010

Samantha


At first the idea of getting involved with a media campaign was a little intimidating as I have no previous experience that was required in the groups.

In the project I am most interested in getting to know other young carers as people instead of assosiating them with the label that is tied to us as a whole. I am also interested in the artistic aspect of designing the iconic pictures :)

Throughout the media experience I hope that I will help to enhance skills to do with designing and creating images that will provoke a response from the people we want to take notice of our movement.

In todays session I came up with the idea of a person laying down thinking about all the pressures that are assosiated with being a carer. These were key words such as pressure, deadlines etc. The picture was to be displayed in a graffiti way which I believe was a good way to portray the idea. I also had my picture taken as I was going to be the person in the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment