9 March 2010

Amie :)


Right guys, I'm Amie :)
I'm the old one of the group, well except fot Kev and CJ :O

I'm not sure how long i've been a young carer but i'm glad we have the service :)
I can't wait to get this campaign going, it's important to me that we spread the word about Young Carers and the difficulties that are faced.

I'm mostly looking forward to expanding my communication abilities through art and public speaking. I am hoping that this campaign will build my confidence levels and allow me to express my thoughts in a more articulate and positive manner.

I've not had much experience with media campaigns so i'm a newbie at the technological stuff. I'm willing to learn and be open minded about any techniques that i come across throughout the process.

Today we met Coco Pops (Jim Cereal) who is a street artist.

We looked at the work of various street artists and discussed how we would like images we design to be put across. We talked through stencil images and photography and how we can combine the two to ensure that the images we use come across in a bold way.
We designed some ideas that we feel represent how it feels to be a Young Carer. We took the relevant photo's and searched for the images to fit with the concepts.
We learnt how to use others ideas to enhance our own visions and bring them to life.

My idea was based on having no time and as a young carer we are often short on time and fine it difficult to fit in. The image i want to use is of a confused person looking at numerous clocks that show different times for different responsibilities, i.e. medication


I can't wait to see what the final images look like :)

No comments:

Post a Comment