9 March 2010

Cat

I'm a young carer and I'm mischiovoius! I'm from Scotland but moved to York becuase my mum needed major surgery. My fav football team is liverpool and I like to play sports espeshally hocky.

I'v never took part in a media campian and am looking forward to the tasks ahead. I'm looking forward to doing spray painting and acting in the final film.

The skill's I'm hoping to learn are designing and filming.

Today we met an artist who is going to help us make R own art work looking at being a carer. We brainstormed and looked at books then sherd ideas with the group.

In todays session I drew a hand holding a grenade with all phrases a youngh carer would feel such as stress and pressure. A granade can explode at anytime, I was trying get accross how it feels being a young carer.


No comments:

Post a Comment