9 March 2010

celine


Hi my name celine and i live in york. I have been a young carer for about 5 years and has also been queit hard takeing queit alot of responsibility to look after my family. I enjoy takeing the mick out of the staff and haveing a good time and been able to not worry about thing and been able to talk to someone.

Ive been involved in doing drama and also doing filming at the moment. Im looking forward to takeing part in the filming and the spray painting.

I am looking forward to doing some photography it will be a new experience.

I think I will learn new skills in stencil art and learn more about creating a media campaign.

Today was good, it was funny but also interesting. We talked about creating images about the lives of young carers. I liked ashleys idea about reflections. I liked Jim the artist his work is really good.

My own concept was a heart broken into two. It was about the pressure of being a young carer and feeling like you have no one to talk to and express your feelings. Young carers has helped me a lot, sometimes being a young carer can feel like too much and makes you feel like your heart is breaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment