20 March 2010

Aidan 'FatMan' Ballanger




Hello pepols!!

Today we have been doing photography. The concepts were based on our ideas from last tuesday. We are trying to show the difficulties of being a young carer to get these messages across to the wider public we are developing some posters.

My idea was "winging it" which is all about acting on impulse and needing to sometimes make important decisions quickly. In the photo I show a carer trying to help his mum who has taken a turn for the worst and collapsed. I wanted people to see the stressful situations young carers can find themselves in and how they have to act on impulse and make important decisions, where other young people don't have those kinds of responsibilities.

I have found today fun. I had a make-up artist apply some menthol to my eyes which was quite painful but gave the effect of crying. Well I cried one tear but it was enough to do the job!!

I also got my hands on the professional cameras and took pictures of the process for the blog which I really enjoyed.

The photos came out good and i'm looking forward to making them in to real posters.

I am the best and you know it!!



No comments:

Post a Comment