9 March 2010

Emo-tedd


yoyo its emo-tedd
i love art and expressing myself nthrough art and or media i make films on my pc.
im a young carer and sometimes it gets really hard because my mum has a few bad mental health problems. even though i had a rough childhood and wasn't brought up by my mum we now share a very specail bond. //_^,

i have experiance in some media feilds i have made a DVD with the basement project, it was about issues in school.

i am quite a creative person and im REALLY looking forward to the media campain and the different art forms.

im looking forward to the stenciling art, and learning new skills in that area.
ill also share my skills and ideas with the group.

today we have been planning what we are going to do for the campain.
my idea was about a boy that had a flashback of when his mum started shouting at him and he is underneath it feeling sad and crying tears of blood this coinsides with the shirt he is wearing and that he is actually crying tears of blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment