9 March 2010

Chloe.

Hi my names Chloe. I'm obsessed with The Twilight Saga books, films and actors. I love dancing, acting, singing and writing. I hate milk and love coffee! My favourite sport is Baseball, and I support the New York Yankees!

I have never had any experineces or chances to do a media campaign before, so this is all new to me.

Out of all the work on the media campaign, I am looking forward to the Creative writing aspect the most.

Through this project, I am hoping to develop my knowledge of creative writing, be more knowledgeable about photography, become more creative and have a voice.

Today we have been looking at different images from books, talking to an artist who is going to be working with us on the project and looking at and discussing different design ideas.

My idea for a canvas was a very small child, and either a giant weight above their head or an enormous wrecking ball going straight at them. This was to show what it feels like to be a carer, with a weight above your head.
I also helped Cat develop her idea of a hand holding a vibrating hand grenade, by creating a metaphor to describe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment