15 April 2010

Sami

Hey all,
Well it's the final day of filming, and everyone is sad, no-one needs to say it but its just one of those unspoken things that gets picked up. I've really enjoyed the past 2 weeks and I learnt how to make a professional film, well the making of it anyway.

Things have been getting too much emotionally but it really helps when you have friends to talk to about the things your worrying about. And of course the HUG SQUAD inevitably made an experience as once again the production caused a flood of tears along the way lol we're all ok though!

The most challanging part of the shoot was definately the emotion the production has generated. Its hard to see your friends upset, and at the same time try to ignore the fears that are upsetting you. But some times you just need a good cry to get it all out.

My favourite parts of the shoots are all the outtakes which are going on the memories DVD. Its amazing what happens when people don't realise that the camera is switched on. The one liners are amazing.

I think the final film will be better than anything I have ever imagined and I'm so looking forward to the finished result after Kev has waved his magic wand. :) I'm hoping the film will help to identify all the hidden young carers and abolish the stereotype of the sob story, afterall we are first and foremost young people.

No comments:

Post a Comment